Blog sobre deportes y APUESTAS DEPORTIVAS, tú traducirais de Ingles a Castellano
- Estado Abrir
- Presupuesto €6 - €12 EUR / hour
- Total de ofertas 12
Descripción del proyecto
I have a new website so in the first phase I need around 20-30 articles that will be static. After that initial job I need you to work 1 Hour each day all days even Christmas, New Year and when your kids are sick. Sorry, but the bet suggestions must go on.
Phase 1, Initial work
20-30 static texts so the website has information and can get ranked. Each Static text will be at minimum 600 words or more if 1 Hour give you more words. I will pay 1 Hour per article. Not just sure if we need 20 or 30 just yet.
If you do good at Phase 1 you will go on for Phase 2.
- 3 daily posts, 1 Hour payed, each post will be minimum 200 Words each. Daily posts are sports bets recommendation. I will give information how to obtain that recommendation. You just need to translate it from English to well written Spanish. My people will check your spelling, grammar and article overall. I will manually over Skype demonstrate what needs to be done and how it will be done. So that the work goes smooth for both of us. In the beginning work might take longer then the Suggested 1 Hour but in the end it goes faster but I still pay you 1 Hour for the job. Phase 2 means that the Sports bets recommendations are written each day for each game and will go on for long.
- Some sport interest. For example Second Leg in a Game in English does not mean Your other leg it means second half of the game or period. If you didn't know that this is not for you. So English sports words must be known for this job.
- Write correct grammatical Sports Spanish, Castellano (sorry no Latin Spanish as of yet)
- Can read and speak English fluently
I will Pay 8€ per hour, fixed income. In the start we begin with the Static pages (Phase 1). Then it will go on with Phase 2 posting bets suggestions each day. In the start it can take sometime before Phase 2 starts. But please be patience we need to get Phase 1 ready first.
Translate this into well written castellano and after that take contact: "In the Second leg he felt hurt"
Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Fija tu plazo y presupuesto
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibes pagos por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online