I have started coding a website similar to a Wiki in "plain PHP". It contains some parts of XSLT as most of the database will be stored in XML format. I would like it converted to Django, either keeping XSLT or replacing it by another language of your choice (please indicate what you plan to do in your bid).
Here are the concise requirements. Some may already be coded.
* View XML document
* XML document is shown in table format
* URL rewriting
* History of changes
* Post on Facebook
* Specific display for mobile phones
* Links to other documents if similar info
* Search tool
* Search on many criteria -> should an index database be created?
* All edits will be logged to MySQL database.
* Edit XML document
* Similar documents recommendation tool (generated automatically)
* User module (user info, avatar, favourite documents, etc.). User info is stored in MySQL database.
* Multilingual capability (easy way of translating all the strings used on the website)