Strategic Management Report
- Estado Cerrado
- Presupuesto $10 - $80 USD
- Total de ofertas 46
Descripción del proyecto
In this assignment, you will assume the role of management consultant, who has the role of
conducting a strategic case analysis of a large company, and providing the company with
recommendations for improved long-term performance.
You are required to conduct a strategic analysis of this business or organization. This
should involve external and internal environmental scanning, including PESTEL, Fiveforces
analysis, Stakeholder analysis, internal strength-weakness and SWOT analysis.
Your assignment should include an analysis of the major problems or issues faced by the
company, and conclude with recommendations to assist the company in dealing with its
major strategic problems (or, if the company is currently successful, focus on the continued
improvement of the company in the longer term).
Recommended issues to discuss in the major assignment.
These are recommended issues only. You may combine some of these issues, leave
some out if they are not relevant, or add other issues if appropriate.
1. Executive summary (cover page, summarizing the main points of your
strategic analysis, as below).
2. A brief description of the organization, including the analysis of its current
business practices (what products or services it provides, how it provides,
organization, etc.) and strategy.
3. A “Five-forces” analysis of the industry the organization is based in. Apply
this model to discuss how the competition faced and the how to maximize
the competitive advantage of the organization.
4. An external analysis (at the industry/macro-environment levels) that the
organization would like to face going forward into the future. For example:
a) Current and potential opportunities and how they may be taken advantage of.
b) Current and potential threats and how they might be
overcome or minimized.
If relevant, discuss the impact of national culture and conditions on
5. An internal analysis of the organization. For example:
a) strengths and how they will be used ,
b) weaknesses, and, if possible, how they might be overcome or
Discuss the distinctive competencies of the organization.
6. How will the organization address the four generic building blocks of
competitive advantage: efficiency, quality, innovation, and customer
Discuss the strategic options to address the potential opportunities an
threats and how to employ the strengths and overcome weaknesses.
7. If relevant, discuss any strategic alliances that may benefit your
8. Should the organization go global? Why/why not? If yes, how will this be
9. Based on the above, what are the major problems or potential problems the
organization should address?
10. Based on your analysis of the major problems or potential problems, what
are your recommendations for the organization?Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Fija tu plazo y presupuesto
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibes pagos por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online