Create SSRS Reports for Sales Commission System.
Components of the Project:
1) Include multiple criteria (sales volume, gross margin dollars, VA business percentage and new account).
2) Sales reports.
Data sources, requirements:
1) Sales Volume dollars, Gross margin dollars, GP percentage??"Dimensions
2) Percent Value Add Sales??"combination, Dimensions plus custom report that was created by Rosalind.
3) Percent current, DSO calculations??"combination dimensions, Custom report.
4) New accounts??"combination Dimensions, Custom report.
1) Sales run rate??"YTD sales/number of months completed X time twelve. This calculates annual sales run rate.
2) GM Dollars run rate??"TYD gross margin dollars /number of months completed X time twelve. This calculates annual sales run rate.
3) VA Product Sales Percentage??"calculated on sales of VA products (Millwork, trusses, doors, windows, panels, closet system) as a percentage of total sales.
4) New account totals??"data is actually pulled from Report taken from Dimensions for new accounts opened.
1) Point totals are figured by plotting the run-rates on the scale and extending the earned points to the point total column.
2) The total points for each category are carried down and the total is calculated.
The examples of calculations and reports are included in the files attached. The calculations are modeled in excel in the attached file, RAC_Sales_Tracking_Calculation_Illustration.xls.
Design the temporary tables for the reports and add them to the data model.
If the installer doesn't work the files are attached in a zip. [url removed, login to view]
You should have the ability to complete this request based on the examples provided and the files attached and knowledge of what typical sales applications and content management systems do in the subject matter area. Specific technical specifications are not available.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition in a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Web Developer 2005
VB.net or C#.net
SQL Server 2005