WiFi, or Wireless Fidelity, is a technology for connecting a device such as a laptop or smartphone to the internet without needing any physical connections. A Wireless Engineer is someone who is highly trained and experienced in this technology and can help clients create an efficient and reliable connection that is easy to configure and operate.
From WiFi-enabled remote monitoring systems to streaming media applications, there are so many possibilities that come with this technology – and a skilled Wireless Engineer can help you make them reality.
Here’s some projects that our expert Wireless Engineers made real:
- Developing embedded systems leveraging the latest wireless components
- Creating wireless setups for connecting internet of things devices with near-instant transmission speeds
- Deploying wireless networks across large areas, reliably transporting data between each device connected
- Enhanced security systems that protect information while in transit over the network
- Building access control systems leveraging both WiFi and Bluetooth technologies
- Troubleshooting existing and legacy networks to ensure smooth performance of clients' products
Wireless Engineers have enabled people to access the digital world in new ways through their creations of cutting edge WiFi solutions. We believe a Wireless Engineer can make your project visions real, no matter how complex the setup. By entering your custom project on Freelancer.com, you can find an expert Wireless Engineer who can bring your ideas to life with exceptional quality work. So why wait? Start exploring now!De 4,116 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Wireless Engineers 4.92 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Wireless Engineers
I need a Godot iOS plugin provide iOS bluetooth and WiFi functions, I will use it in my Godot iOS app to controll iPhone's bluetooth and wifi, for example: bluetooth scan, bluetooth connect, wifi connect etc. It can develop with Godot iOS plugin template, with Objective-c and C++ skills.
Develop a smart speaker electronic control board using the Qualcomm QCS400 system. Looking for someone who has worked with audio and with Qualcomm if possible. Needs to have knowledge about wifi connectivity, bluetooth, IoT, etc. Expected deliverable is a manufacturing pack to mass produce. Timeframes: first prototype in 3 months and final deliverable in 6 months.