Virtual Worlds are a form of virtual reality that uses computer-generated, interactive 3D imagery to create immersive digital spaces. This can then be used for everything from entertainment and games, to even more practical applications like medical, educational, and therapeutic simulations. To bring these virtual worlds to life, you need a virtual worlds expert that is well-versed in the use of software such as Unreal Engine, Unity3D, and AWS Sumerian, who can also provide expertise and guidance in the development of custom-built 3D environments, gaming experiences and simulations.
Here's some projects that our Virtual Worlds Experts made real:
- Designing unique three-dimensional shopping environments for an online marketplace
- Creating virtual office spaces for customized team meetings
- Developing flying games with captivating graphics and animation
- Producing virtual backgrounds with green screen technology
- Implementing real time tracking of human eye movements
- Crafting intuitive user interfaces with simulation projects
- Animating open source Three.JS 3D models
- Constructing complete virtual reality simulations for Oculus devices
- Crafting videos showcasing virtual reality apps for VRCardboard
- Providing programming advice and consultation services for VR gaming projects
In conclusion, the use of Virtual Worlds is an ever expanding area that extends far beyond entertainment focused experiences. With the help of Freelancer.com's global network of virtual worlds experts, businesses and clients can hire skilled professionals to develop a variety of custom projects from online shopping malls to medical simulations. We invite you to post your own project on our platform and find the perfect Virtual Worlds expert for your requirements today.De 2,267 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Virtual Worlds Experts 4.93 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Virtual Worlds Experts