Redis is an advanced, open-source data structure server that is used for handling and managing key-value data sets. It has been the resource of choice for both small and large applications due to its high performance, easy scalability, and straightforward use. Having a Redis Professional on your team can help you create innovative products by leveraging all that the powerful data structure server can offer.
Redis is highly recommended for applications such as gaming leaderboards, frequent analytics updates, collecting data from multiple sources in real time, and other real-time applications. The more you understand its many capabilities, the more you realize why this technology is so popular with developers.
Our expert Redis Professionals specialize in using Redis to build powerful web and mobile applications.
Here’s some projects that our expert Redis Professionals made real:
- Built scalable cloud solutions that automate the deployment of applications on Amazon Web Services or other cloud platforms
- Enabled clients to better manage their server resources by stopping accumulation of Redis files and automating restarts
- Developed custom queue systems to interface with existing booking software
- Crafted secure Python apps used to pull data from Redis databases and display it on websites
- Coded custom plugins allowing users to integrate Redis with their cPanel/WHM accounts
- Maintained ongoing support for current applications
- Developed SaaS website builders making use of Laravel & Vue frameworks
- Deployed Redis servers on various cloud platforms for improved scalability
- Created sockets used for catching data from websockets and performing calculations in real time
- Tuned Magento systems for improved performance and optimized usage of Redis.
This is just a small taste of what our professional Redis experts do every day on Freelancer.com. If you have a project that requires a Redis Professional to help you innovate with this powerful technology, then post your project now on Freelancer.com - we have a global community of talented professionals ready to help you make your ideas come true!De 11,312 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Redis Professionals 4.95 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Redis Professionals
En Bionet diseñamos y fabricamos biorreactores a escala global y, para que los clientes puedan controlar sus bioprocesos desde cada equipo, contamos con nuestro propio software de control (ROSITA). Más info sobre ROSITA: Queremos contar con la colaboración de un desarrollador senior, con altos conocimientos de seguridad con Python y conocimientos de scripting, Redis, FastAPI, que sea capaz de proponer una solución técnica para la herramienta de scripting. El proyecto se concibe para que tanto clientes como servidores puedan almacenar y compartir scripts. El Cliente sería el ROSITA que cada usuario utiliza en su PC o dispositivo. Por otro lado, el concepto servidor hace referencia a la BCU o unidad de control.
I am looking for a developer who has experience with AWS ECS, Redis, and load balancer to help me set up an N8N queue system. The ideal candidate will also have experience with CI/CD pipelines using Github. The system should be able to handle a moderate number of concurrent requests, ranging from 0 to 1000. I need to be able to install/remove custom modules using CI/CD with Github. Ideally the AWS instance will use minimum spec and it will auto-scale on demand adding workers.