Optical Character Recognition, or OCR, is the process of recognising text within images and digital documents in order to transform it into a machine-readable format. An OCR Developer, therefore, works to build software to recognise text from within an image or document. This can be extremely useful when it comes to recognising text from a range of documents, such as bank checks, photos and other files, allowing quick and easy data collection and management, as well as data extraction for a range of purposes.
Here’s some projects that our Expert OCR Developers have made real:
- Our developers have designed and developed software to automate the input of data from external websites
- We’ve created programs to extract phone numbers from images
- We’ve developed websites that use Barcode processing alongside OCR technology to automatically recognise objects
- Our developers were able to create an app using AI/ML technologies which could recognise licence plates on a mobile phone
- We’ve used Python along with Pytesseract OCR library to create scripts that even automate websites
Our clients trust our developers to find the best possible solution for their projects using OCR technologies. From complex deployments to simple scripts, our team of experts is ready to take on any challenge. So if you need help automating input or extracting text from images or documents, why not get in touch with us via Freelancer.com today and see what our expert OCR developers can do for you?De 31,249 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro OCR Developers 4.9 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a OCR Developers
I am looking for an Android app developer to create a companion app for OneDrive Excel. The app should have the following features: - File syncing: The app should be able to sync Excel files between OneDrive and the user's device. - Offline functionality: The app should be able to work offline, allowing users to access and edit their Excel files even without an internet connection. - Data storage: The primary function of the Excel files on OneDrive is data storage, so the app should prioritize seamless integration with OneDrive for storing and retrieving files. Ideal skills and experience for the job: - Proficiency in Android app development - Experience with integrating cloud storage services, specifically OneDrive - Familiarity with Excel file handling and editing capabilities - S...