LINQ (Language INtegrated Query) is a powerful programming language extension specifically developed for querying data. LINQ Developers have a deep understanding of task automation, performance optimization, and development of complex software solutions. LINQ makes it easier to write complex data access codes for working with databases and collections of any type, allowing the user to create clean, maintainable code that employs Unit testing and debugging principles.
Here's some projects that our expert LINQ Developer made real:
- Developing database queries and object-oriented queries using LINQ
- Adding data annotations to class members for automated filter web page generation
- Summing sales by hour with ASP.Net MVC/JQuery
- Developing a full stack demo application including Angular, ASP.NET, SQL, EF, and LINQ
- Creating pivot tables for a DataTable using a specified function
- Developing an online parking reservation system for an office building
- Creating methods to relieve components and add finished goods
- Implementing producer/consumer patterns to update records from API responses
- Developing web forms to store information on databases and generate printable documents
- Maintenance and fixes for existing ASP.NET SQL Server projects
With our expert LINQ Developers and their abilitiy to make all sorts of projects real, you can be sure that your project will be finished in a neat and efficient manner. Don't wait any longer - hire an experienced LINQ Developer on Freelancer.com today and bring your project to life!De 2,246 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro LINQ Developers 4.87 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a LINQ Developers