Enterprise Architecture Jobs
Enterprise Architecture is the practice of designing and structuring technology solutions that allow a business or organization to achieve their desired outcomes. An Enterprise Architecture Engineer is a tech savviness professional who understands the intricacies of systems engineering, tools, platforms, and applications that can help the organization to achieve greater goals with fewer resources. Their work involves developing an architecture model that can match the organization's technological needs quickly and efficiently.
Here's some projects that our expert Enterprise Architecture Engineers made real:
- Constructed reliable cloud-based solutions compliant with data regulations globally
- Produced intuitive designs and visualizations for intricate systems
- Developed robust frameworks for new edTech projects
- Devised tech strategies for small businesses
- Configured and deployed applications on major cloud platforms
- Created effective presentations to attract investors
- Crafted comprehensive quality monitoring systems
- Used Microsoft Intune and SCCM for effective management of Windows Servers
- Established secure infrastructure for a project in St. Petersburg, Russia.
At Freelancer.com, we have some of the top Enterprise Architecture Engineers ready to fulfill whatever project requirements you might have. With their vast expertise they can customize a solution that will allow your business or organization to reach new heights quickly and cost effectively. So why wait? Post your project today and find the perfect Enterprise Architecture engineer for your needs with Freelancer.com!De 2,475 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Enterprise Architecture Engineers 4.74 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Enterprise Architecture Engineers
I need help with a project that requires a Pronto Xi POS Developer to help with creating new functionality for a finance module. The technology I am currently using is Java, so the developer needs to possess a good understanding of this language. This position is perfect for a remote candidate, as I can leave the Project Manager on site and require the Developer to work remotely. The responsibility is to design and develop new functionality, based on customer requirements and systems design documents. The Developer will then report back to the Project Manager on their progress, seeking assistance and guidance when necessary. This developer must have previous experience working on Pronto Core Modules. anyone without previous Pronto Experience will not be awarded the project.