Imagine an awesome name for a real estate photographer !
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: €20
- Propuestas recibidas: 25
- Ganador: alexvilleradic
Resumen del concurso
If you have ever looked at houses for sale on classified ads website you must have noticed that even thought the houses cost several hundred thousand dollars, their photos (which is the most important element to convince a buyer to visit) are either correct, or bad, they are never mind blowing.
Don't you think that if the owners bothered to hire a professional to take the photos they could sell their house not only faster but at a higher price ?
As a photographer this is what I think. I also think it's true for other expensive items such as vehicles. And I need a business name that will convey this idea to my customers.
Owners who put their house or car on sale either want to sell as fast as possible even at a lower price, or no matter when but at the price they chose, or both faster and higher (but this never happens). And when they conclude the sale, they are very happy.
So I need a company name that conveys the following ideas: faster sale, higher price, attractive photographies, house or vehicles for sale, happiness/joy/celebration.
BUT it must be different from a real estate agency/car reseller name. They do not put the accent on the photos, they use other methods to find buyers.
# To participate in this contests you must:
• be a creative author
• be well versed in marketing
• have read the attached IGOR naming guide
# To be accepted your entries will need to:
• give at least three brand names
• have brand names either in English, French or Spanish
• the company will be French, so if you submit English names you must use vocabulary with Latin root, or English words that have been adopted in French dictionary
• explain how brand names were created, which good or bad idea they convey (according to IGOR guide)
# Your entry will be rejected if:
• the brand names contain the following words: photo, estate, house, car, auto, mobile, sell, click
Comentarios del empleador
“Works hard but takes jobs beyond her skills.”