Edit Audio from Podcast Interview - 37:00 Minutes Original Audio -- 2
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $35
- Propuestas recibidas: 7
- Ganador: IrishKovel
Resumen del concurso
We need someone to audio edit our MP3 file podcast interview to:
- Remove uhms, breath sounds, and other unwanted sounds
- Remove repeated words and phrases
- Insert silence for non-speaking parts (on other track)
The audio is provided in an MP3 stereo track - you need to separate audio for each person for some edits.
Steps: stereo track
1. Identify non speaking parts and insert silence - (for Audacity - shade + Ctrl L)
2. Remove unwanted sounds - shade sound, shift + click other track (shades both), delete
3. Remove duplicate words and phrases (e.g. change its, its to its)
Please edit some or all of this to produce a 2-4 minute interview sample.
Original Audio File:
Google File - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByrKbJmGE0L3WEE5aUZKMllscFU/view?usp=sharing
The editing does not needs to be good but not perfect.
When in doubt about removing a word or phrase, leave it in.
The final file will be provided to us in MP3 stereo format - on track for each speaker.
This is a weekly podcast plus additional shows so there are many audios to edit in the future.
Edited Audio to Produce:
1. Stereo MP3 file - separate speaker tracks
2. Combined MP3 file - mixed together ready to publish
Comentarios del empleador
“Very responsive, communicates well, and does perfect audio edits. ”
althos, United States.