Design a Website Mockup for a Treasure Hunt App
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $100
- Propuestas recibidas: 3
- Ganador: amitpokhriyalchd
Resumen del concurso
ATTENTION GRAPHIC DESIGN PROS !!!
IF you can knock this task out quick and you are selected as winner... we would LIKE to pick a winner within 24hrs or less... (this is assuming we like what we see, of course!) so... quick money is possible with the right design! We will begin narrowing down selections immediately.
WHAT: a website mock up designed to promote a treasure hunt App (will be available via Android and iOS). We would like a home page, and a content page laid out.
SPECS: I am completely open to any and all ideas provided they follow these criteria:
1) the LAYOUT should be designed n a way that will make it easy to build into a responsive website (available to all browsers, desktop and mobile) 1920x1080 max resolution. We are looking for: clean, attractive, functionally simple, beautiful.
The only MUST do on this portion is: The following line: "Download the FREE APP to Find $1000.00 in Your City" beneath the FK Crown and Crest as a banner at the top of each page AND buttons to download from android and iOS marketplaces, respectively.
2) must follow and match the THEME of the artwork provided on here (attached samples in .psd format : dark green and black, with gold accents as shown)... content boxes (or areas), navigation, etc and other needed items should be done in either white or parchment (old scroll paper look). Regarding the "gold" it is a MUST that any use of gold match the original artwork provided. Everything MUST be similar.
3) Gold Coins for NAVIGATION buttons that match the gold theme provided. main navigation needs to include: Home, How to Play, Upcoming Events, Winners, Loyalty, News, Gallery, FAQ, Contact Us, employment (or "jobs")
4) this concept MUST BE social-friendly .... so gratuitous use of social media sharing buttons/icons is REQUIRED! (ie - share to facebook, twitter, etc as well as "Like Us" features) ... the more social you get... the more brownie points your concept will get!
That's it... if you have any questions or want clarifications I'll answer as quickly as possible!
NOTE: ALL ARTWORK NEEDED TO FOLLOW THEME IS ZIPPED AND ATTACHED IN ARTWORK.ZIPX ... let me know if you have problems downloading (file size is approximately 25mb)
Principales propuestas de este concurso