Design a Website Mockup
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $323
- Propuestas recibidas: 9
- Ganador: deskjunkie
Resumen del concurso
We are launching a freelancing app in sydney soon and we need a landing page to get conversions (waitlist signups). The landing page needs to be tailored to appeal to both service providers and buyers. It has to be easy to navigate, provide enough information about our app and reflect our brand image (refer to 2hats requirements document attached).
Don't use website builder for this, the design has to be in html&java format. We 'll do the coding behind it and just need a design from you.
Landing page to contain
- The main headline and short statement
- Features of the app/how it works
• Description (1-2 sentences)
• Visual: illustrated workflow
*Ideally we would like to split this onto service provider and buyer’s workflow
- Join the waitlist button (a call to action) + a signup form pop-up
- Product description
• 2-3 sentences
• Visual component
- Get in touch
• Email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• And a version of how it will look like when adding phone and email.
*In a different tab
- possible layout if adding sorting blogposts by topics
- Layout of blogposts preview scroll down and reading a post individually
- Website headline on top
2 -4 pages website.
Be creative! show us the best way to combine or split information for service provider/buyer without making the website cluttered and confusing. User friendliness is a key!
Content: Please find attached a draft of content. You might find better ways to combine/present it, it doesn't have to tailor to pre-written content specifically.
Colour theme: Refer to attached logo and designs (we are also happy if you change these illustrations or don't use them at all).
Please keep website design consistent ans use only one style of the cartoon