Create two animated characters for a mobile app
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $150
- Propuestas recibidas: 1
- Ganador: Joshart
Resumen del concurso
Create animations of two characters, like two mascots. The characters should be visible from the knees up, like in the attached example. The characters will appear in a coaching app. The first character is a mentor, the other one is the apprentice. (Tip: it would be nice if you could make the mentor 35-40 years old, user friendly, relaxed but professional, casual business clothes, cheerful. The apprentice could be around 30 years old. Just some suggestions, feel free to be creative.)
Feedback for some of you: it is important that emotions are visible on the face.
Each character will need to have a set of animations, expressing different moods, or feelings.
!The animations should be GIFs with transparent backgrounds or sprite sheets with transparent backgrounds.
Every animation will have a loop of about 10 frames.
The characters will have an animation with the following moods:
1. Welcoming, supportive, self confident (Mentor only)
2. Showing interest, curiosity (Mentor only)
3. Motivational, dynamic, action. Like saying "Focus! Are you with me?" (Mentor only)
4. Showing joy, happiness, celebrating. (Mentor & Apprentice)
5. Meditative, thinking, reflective (Mentor & Apprentice)
6. Preoccupied, sad, worried, agitated (Apprentice only)
You have a screenshot of the app attached, if knowing the style of the app is of any help to you.
Comentarios del empleador
“Good job on this contest.”