Build me a retail site
- Estado: Pending
- Premio: $500
- Propuestas recibidas: 98
- Ganador: way2logic
Resumen del concurso
As of 11/25/2019, this contest has been extended for one month due to a lack of qualified freelancers. All entries must have a landing page (with pages for the links shown), administration page, and employee dashboard with upload capabilities and Accept/Reject buttons. (See attachments and description below for details). INCOMPLETE ENTRIES WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT COMMENT. ALSO, do not participate if you don't have developer skills. This is not a graphic design contest. You must be able to demonstrate your abilities including working ecommerce (See Detailed Style examples uploaded 11/25/19). No further compensation will be offered other than $500.00. I do not intend to #increase prize. Please do not ask.
If you would like to submit edits to your current entry, please DO NOT UPLOAD A NEW ENTRY. Please message me with a link and I will review from the link. EDITS will be rejected if not sent as a message.
1. ECommerce retail site needed for online jewelry store. 2. Requires mobile app configuration to site. 3. Will need training module section for employees. 4. Administration panel with stats (must be operational). 5. Employee dashboard . Use files as guide only. Sample landing page style required for consideration.
UPDATED 11/2/19: If you still have questions after reviewing the attachments, please try viewing other major jewellers websites for understanding and inspiration. Please be prepared to verify functionality of entire site.
1. Do not submit a copy of another website. Premade templates are also forbidden. This must be your own work.
2. The landing page should have links to categories of products: rings, necklaces, broaches, earrings, bracelets and miscellaneous jewelry (anklets, tierras, men's cufflinks). IT MUST HAVE ALL ELEMENTS REQUESTED: ECOMMERCE: Individual product, BLOG, EVENTS, LOGIN TO EMPLOYEE DASHBOARD WITH PHOTO UPLOAD & ADMIN PAGE WITH APPROVAL SECTION FOR UPLOADS
3. This site is also for my employees which means it needs intranet modules only viewable to them (ie: employee dashboard) and the elements as shown in the sitemap diagram and sample dashboard.
4. I do not wish to distribute my logo at this time. You may use The LLC name: Bettina's Lavaleer-Style Costume Jewelry.
5. There needs to be a blog and events section.
6. The company colors are black, gold, maroon and white.
7. Add a carousel showing products at the top of the landing page.
8. Most importantly, the platform needs to be one used universally including app configuration for mobile. ALSO PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF MOBILE CONFIGURATION
9. FOR EMPLOYEE DASHBOARD: Include a photo board section for uploading photos of work by employees with approve/reject toggles under each.