Logo Design Competition
- Estado: Pending
- Premio: $100
- Propuestas recibidas: 55
Resumen del concurso
Design a simple and visually innovative logo for a 2-day online event.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN THE DESIGN:
The name of the event: Arab Costume Collections: Sustaining Legacies Symposium
Dates:14th & 15th November 2021
WHO WE ARE
The Zay Initiative will host the world-first virtual Symposium taking place in November 2021 (see proposed dates below) bringing together collectors, academics, researchers, and enthusiasts of Arab costume, dress heritage, and historical fashion from across the world, to discuss new and innovative ways of sustaining existing collections, including the intangible heritage and narratives of individual items for future generations. And to promote the preservation of cultural heritage through the collection, documentation, and digital archiving of these collections. The symposium will include a varied programme of keynote speakers, presentations, panel discussions, interactive workshops, exhibition, and networking opportunities.
Title of symposium: Arab Costume Collections: Sustaining Legacies Symposium
Proposed dates: Sunday 14th & Monday 15th November 2021
Tag line: The inaugural two-day online Symposium on the future of Arab dress heritage
- The competition is open to any young designer from around the world, who wants to be at the forefront of promoting cultural understanding
- This is an individual competition, open to anyone
- Design a logo to be used to market the Arab Costume Collections: Sustaining Legacies Symposium
- Logo colours: please use Black, White & Red as the base colours, other colours can be used
- Final submission to include: full logo, secondary logos, and icon logo and submitted as an EPS illustrator file & a PDF
- Please reference the typography and palette colours used when making your submission
- The winner will receive $100
- The Zay Initiative together with a panel of industry experts will form the judging panel
- The Judges decision is final
- Deadline for submissions: Thursday 22nd July 2021
- Winner to be announced at www.thezay.org and on our Social Media channels by no later than 1 August 2021
- Winner to receive $100
- Winning logo to be used in full or in part for marketing the Symposium
- The logo to be reproduced by end of July 2021 for adding to registration site, website , social media and EDM comms.
- The Zay Initiative maintain the right to not use any of the logo’s submitted for the marketing of their Symposium
- The Zay Initiative reserves the right to not award a prize.
The logo needs to be simple but visually innovative and in line with our current branding and ethos. It will need to be designed for use on social media, email marketing, and website print.
Do take a look at the following for inspiration for your design:
- our website www.thezay.org
- our Instagram page @thezayinitiative
- our Inspiration Board as seen in a separate file
Please also submit your entries to here: https://forms.office.com/r/0vLtYFrAVq