Hand-drawn illustration of wine-making process
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $108
- Propuestas recibidas: 20
- Ganador: cornelee
Resumen del concurso
For the needs of Winery IMAKO VINO a poster graphic(static, not motion) for a winery sidewall will be produced by the following specification:
1. Dimensions: 19m x 6m, printed on self-adhesive paper (dimensions can vary +/- 10% in order to achieve a better layout)
2. Concept: the copy of the poster is WHERE GOOD GRAPES TRAVEL TO BECOME GREAT WINE
The design should show the illustration of wine-making process hand-drawn. In the middle of the graphic illustration is the Imako Vino logo and the copy text (font typewritten afterwards). The vine leafs, vines, grape bunch and single grapes are scattered around the info-graphics and there is a grape tendency (illustrated as the grapes are moving/"traveling") towards the “receiving bunkers” to be processed and become wine.
The "traveling/arriving" grape process can be indicated as waiting queues of grape, grapes with backpacks, etc. to show how the grape is traveling to be processed.
At the end of the final machine is a hand-drawn glass and a glass of wine next to it.
3. The communication is that the grapes choose to come to the winery to make great wine.
1. Hand-drawn grape/grape bunch/vine and machines for processing grape and making wine. The stroke should be uneven in pressure in order to show hand-drawn. Similar to video-scribe sketches.
2. The design should be colorfull grapes/vine/wine , and the machines should be black pen.
3. Logo will be inserted afterwards
4. Design should be vector or applicable for printing at high-res dimensions 19meters x 6 meters
Sample mock-up illustration (not obligatory, just for illustration) – see attached files
Comentarios del empleador
“Followed designer brief completely...understood the final goal for design...A+++ designer for free-hand drawn ”